Thursday, November 30, 2006

Looking back.

I was browsing through some of my old hands that I posted here and reading the comments I made, and I can actually see how significantly my game and thought process has changed (for the better I beleive). While I was never very tight I am now considerably looser than before and my reads and understanding of the game is much better than it one was my winrate is almost 80% higher than it used to be as well.

My comfort zone at the moment is Stars 3/6NL. I can play this game and beat it for a very decent amount of money any time I want to. I've built a ton of my bankroll playing these stakes but I beleive now it's time for me to move up, there is not much left for me to learn at these stakes and I think I've certainley over-stayed my welcome. I've reached a level now where I hope I am good enough to beat any stake I wish to play or adapt quickly enough to be a winning player at any stake. So starting today I will play 5/10NL full time and attempt to move up higher at a much more rapid pace than before.

I've also made a friendly bet with Straate that we will play at least 75k hands this month (December), and if one of us fails to reach this number we pay the other 1k. I think if I do put in this number of hands playing my A game, I will have the biggest month of my life. So we will see where this goes. :)

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom,

Glad to see you back blogging. Checked you out via LP and have been following since.

GL with 5/10NL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home