Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Returnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Well I stopped posting here cause I just didn't feel like doing so anymore and I thought I would play better without distractions like this :) Ironically I started playing less with each coming day, so today I played 5k hands on 3/6 SH. Finished a sweet -3k. Today I was playing a lot of HU (HU = heads up), this is what I consider the weakest part of my game due to lack of experience.

Weird thing today is I think I may have tilted, my highpoint was +2k or so, and then within the next 1k hands or so I lost like 7-8 buy ins I was really out of control my lowpoint was -5k i think but I calmed down and made back a little over 2k. I was actually making good money playing the heads up, I just lost most of it in the ring game when my multi-draws missed and overpairs got cracked and stupid bluffing when I should not have done so.

There's a lot of interesting hands, but I am somewhat tired after that long non-stop session but I will make a greater effort to post stuff here, no more slacking off :) (I hope)

4 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad ur back

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're 20 now

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tom, watsup, im anton's friend,

how long did you grind 25c 50c?
and any tips?

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger TalentedTom said...

theres not 1 thing i can say that will drastically improve your game but if you need help with something specific you can ask

 

Post a Comment

<< Home